124_53.pdf 3.45 MB
Two cases of lymphoepithelial cyst of the pancreas
A 35-year-old man was found to have a cystic mass in the pancreatic body on a routine health examination ; high serum CA19-9 was also detected. The enucleated cyst was diagnosed as a lymphoepithelial cyst (LEC). A 74-year-old man found to have a cystic mass in the pancreatic head by computer tomography as well as high serum CA19-9 was suspected of a cystic neoplasm of the pancreas (IPMN), and pylorus-preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy (PPPD) was performed. Pathologically, the cyst was found to be LEC. It is often difficult to diagnose pancreatic cyst as LEC preoperatively. Care should be taken not to do over-surgery for benign disease LEC.
リンパ上皮嚢胞 (lymphoepithelial cyst)
|Publication Title Alternative||
Journal of Okayama Medical Association
Okayama Medical Association
1) Luchtrath H, Schriefers KH : A pancreatic cyst with features of a so-called branchiogenic cyst. Pathologe (1985) 6, 217-219.
2) Truong LD, Rangdaeng S, Jordan PH Jr : Lymphoepithelial cyst of the pancreas.Am J Surg Pathol (1987) 11, 899-903.
3) Adsay NV, Hasteh F, Cheng JD, Klimstra DS : Squamous-lined cysts of the pancreas : lymphoepithelial cysts, dermoid cysts (teratomas), and accessory-splenic epidermoid cysts. Semin Diagn Pathol (2000) 17, 56-65.
4) Kaiserling E, Seitz K-H, Rettenmaier G, Seidel W, Kahlfuss R, Walz-mattmuller R, Becker V : Lymphoepithelial cyst of the pancreas. Clinical, morphological, and immunohistochemical findings. Zentralbl pathol (1991) 137, 431-438.
5) 菅野 敦, 鈴木雅貴, 小野寺博義, 鈴木真一, 萱場佳郎, 佐々木明徳, 加賀谷浩文, 野口哲也, 菊池 徹, 三国潤一, 角川陽一郎, 藤谷恒明, 他 : 膵 Lymphoepithelial cyst の2例. 日消誌（2005）102, 612-618.
6) Liu J, Shin HJ, Rubenchik I, Lang E, Lahoti S, Staerkel GA : Cytologic features of lymphoepithelial cyst of the pancreas : two preoperatively diagnosed cases based on fine-needle aspiration. Diagn Cytopathol (1999) 21, 346-350.
7) Centeno BA, Stockwell JW, Lewandrowski KB : Cyst fluid cytology and chemical features in a case of lymphoepithelial cyst of the pancreas : A rare and difficult preoperative diagnosis. Diagn Cytopathol (1999) 21, 328-330.
8) Mandavilli SR, Port J, Ali SZ : Lymphoepithelial cyst (LEC) of the pancreas : cytomorphology and differential diagnosis on fine-needle aspiration (FNA). Diagn Cytopathol 1999 ; Cytopathol (1999) 20, 371-374.
Copyright (c) 2012 岡山医学会
|Eprints Journal Name||